... a unique vintage wedding fair...

"...the fair is for creative, quirky brides who want to have fun with their wedding day, using high quality, inspired and original suppliers. It’s for brides that want something a little bit special. We know that’s you!"


22nd February 2015 - 11am to 4pm

at

County Hall

Penrhyn Road, Kingston Upon Thames

Surrey, KT1 2DW Tickets Can Be Bought HERE!!

Open to Public: 11am to 4pm

Visit www.missvintageaffair.co.uk

Wednesday 11 July 2012

An elegant sip from Katie-Janes 'Winecups' ...

I was intrigued when Katie-Jane of Winecups contacted me about showing at the October Miss Vintage Wedding Affair. I just knew she would fit in perfectly when I saw the pictures of her quirky and fun "Winecups". This is what Katie-Jane says about her fabulous product. 

"I was in search of individual wedding favour ideas for my wedding last year, I love the idea of using vintage crockery but wanted a twist.  So I painstaking and lovingly handmade these Tea cup wine glasses as favours.  They went down a treat and have had so much good press that I decided to make and sell them to other brides to be looking for something unique."

They make great great gifts for the bridal party and favours for the ladies, they also work well as a statement on the top table.  What ever you choose to do with them they cause quite a stir.
Each tea cup wine glass is individual, made from a fine bone china vintage tea cup, and packaged in a elegant protective tube casing.
  Perfect for any vintage themed wedding.

Contact Katie-Jane Macconnachie
Email- winecups@hotmail.co.uk
Call- 07545222681


No comments:

Post a Comment