... a unique vintage wedding fair...

"...the fair is for creative, quirky brides who want to have fun with their wedding day, using high quality, inspired and original suppliers. It’s for brides that want something a little bit special. We know that’s you!"


22nd February 2015 - 11am to 4pm

at

County Hall

Penrhyn Road, Kingston Upon Thames

Surrey, KT1 2DW Tickets Can Be Bought HERE!!

Open to Public: 11am to 4pm

Visit www.missvintageaffair.co.uk

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Blooming fab floral displays from Jay Archer Floral Design



You haven't seen rustic, fabulous natural looking flowers until you have seen the amazing Jay Archers work. Jay just know what looks right and that's why I was so thrilled when she said she wanted to be part of the next Miss Vintage Wedding Affair.


This is what she says about her floral design service:
Flowers. Love them. Always have, always will. Weddings. Love them too. The best part of my work, next to said flowers, is meeting fab couples, learning what makes them tick and working together to design a scheme completely inspired by them. Whether their shared passions are travelling, cooking or knitting I tie in details that reflect this. I grow all my own herbs from seed including rosemary, chamomile, lemon balm, sage and mint as well as decorative grasses, sweet peas and sunflowers. I like to use unusual bits and bobs including fruit, vegetables, plants, seedheads and non-floral flowers in paper, wood and fabric. 


I enjoy a good forage in the hedgerows! I try my best to be green too by composting all of my flower and garden waste and use only organic compost for my seeds and beds. Our growing space is modest so anything we cannot grow in beds or containers we source from local wholesalers who supply British and internationally grown produce of the very best quality- you will always know where your flowers have come from whether it be Britain or abroad. I cover Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, London and West Sussex.

1
Contact Jay  
Call 07519 818223
www.jayarcherfloraldesign.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment